Passivent Airstract® iAT is part of the Airstract range of roof mounted natural ventilation terminals. It has intelligent airflow technology for still, windless days, and unusual events such as high occupancy levels or unusual heats gains. They can be used as part of a sustainable, low energy natural ventilation strategy to provide an exhaust outlet for used air. Used for passive stack ventilation applications in conjunction with Passivent Aircool façade ventilators, they can ventilate deep plan spaces and provide night cooling. They can also be used for multiple extract applications and mechanical extract outlets.
Features and benefits
- Harnesses the natural forces of wind, convection and buoyancy for energy saving ventilation.
- Suitable for flat and pitched roofs of all material types.
- Robust two-part construction including structural sub-base unit to guarantee wind load resistant design.
- Square terminals available at 1025mm x 1025mm and 1250mm x 1250mm in a range of design options
- Motorised base dampers control airflow with excellent thermal and airtightness performance when closed.
- The changes in internal conditions and ultimately, air quality, as a result of peak summer temperatures, high occupancy levels or unusual heat gains are identified by the intelligent control system which activates the lower energy fan and maintains the ventilation system performance until either the temperature or CO2 levels have achieved the targeted set point.
- Patented double bank louvres provide Class A 100% certified rain rejection (BS EN 13030:2001) so that your building can be fully ventilated regardless of weather conditions.
- Resistant to continuous wind loads at 51 m/s (BRE tested).
- 4mm insect screen to prevent ingress of insects and other debris.
Have a question?
For any questions or queries about our product ranges and the technical support services we can offer, please contact us using the form below.