Passivent’s iC8000 is a multi-zone, intelligent controller with Passivent’s own ventilation software. It can be used as a stand-alone system, working independently, or integrated with the building management system (BMS) using BACnet communication.
Features and benefits
- The controller has 2 outputs per zone to allow high and low level control, or louvre and window actuator control. This allows window actuators to be removed from the night cooling strategy for security reasons.
- The system can monitor internal and external temperatures, carbon dioxide levels, time, date and precipitation to modulate the natural ventilation system and boost fans if necessary.
- The control system is made up of a range of components: the main panel module, local room overrides, portable interface displays, internal and external sensors, actuators, protective covers for sensors (for e.g. in sports halls), local operating controllers and optional weather stations.
- Simple and easy to use and configure through a simple intuitive controls interface with override facility.
- Reduces the amount of mechanical heating and cooling needed to maintain a comfortable indoor environment.
- Can communicate with a BMS system, providing the user with full building control.
- Dramatically reduces installation time compared to systems with centrally mounted control panels.
- Protection for sensors are available in high use areas to ensure operation is unhindered.
- Wiring diagrams, specification documents, installation guide and set point information are supplied by Passivent for the manufacture approval of this product.
- Passivent will undertake the commissioning process on site to ensure the system is operating as intended.
Have a question?
For any questions or queries about our product ranges and the technical support services we can offer, please contact us using the form below.