The Litevent combines a controllable ventilator and a rooflight, for installation on flat or low-pitched roofs. It is designed to contribute to the reduction of energy demand in commercial buildings.
Features and benefits
- Combines natural ventilation and natural daylighting functions in one unit.
- Provides controllable ventilation with minimal energy consumption.
- Reduces the need for artificial lighting, thereby further reducing energy expenditure.
- Thermally insulated aluminium upstand and triple skin polycarbonate glazing (clear, diffused or bronze options) minimise heat loss.
- Unit has been subjected to large, soft body impact testing by BRE and may be considered non-fragile to HSG33.
- Driving and deluge rain resistance demonstrated by test.
- Height of upstand will accommodate both warm and cold deck constructions without the need for an additional timber kerb.
- 4mm screen in cowl excludes large nesting insects.
- Available in four different square sizes and one rectangular size.
- Varying sizes offer different daylight areas and different ventilation free areas.
Have a question?
For any questions or queries about our product ranges and the technical support services we can offer, please contact us using the form below.