LITEVENT ROOFLIGHT/VENTILATION TERMINAL
The Litevent combines a high volume controllable ventilator and a rooflight, for installation on flat or low-pitched roofs. It is designed to contribute to reduction of energy demand in commercial buildings.
- Combines natural ventilation and natural daylighting functions in one unit.
- Provides controllable ventilation with minimal energy consumption.
- Reduces the need for artificial lighting, thereby further reducing energy expenditure.
- Thermally insulated upstand and triple skin glazing minimise heat loss.
- Height of upstand will accommodate both warm and cold deck constructions without the need for an additional timber kerb.
- Site fabricated kerb version also available.